Marketplace: Terms and Conditions of
Please review the terms and conditions below. By placing an order, the Customer accepts the terms and conditions of sale and recognizes that they constitute a binding contract between the Customer and M&A Technology.
Product Information and Title Transfer
All product information, including prices, features, and availability, is subject to change without notice. Prices for the products shall be as set forth in the catalog, but are subject to revision based upon price changes from the respective manufacturers or vendors of such products. Title to the product passes to the customer upon delivery.
1) Returns will be accepted by M&A Technology Inc. within 20 days of delivery. Failure to return the product within that time will constitute a final sale.
2) The Customer is required to fill out and submit the return request form which can be found by clicking on the tab marked “returns” on our catalog web-site. This may also be obtained at email@example.com.
3) The Customer is responsible for losses or damage to items being shipped back to the vendor. Customers are therefore advised to use a carrier that is able to provide tracking numbers and proof of delivery.( UPS, Federal Express, DHL)
4) Any returns due to customer order error, may be subject to a restocking charge and any associated freight expense. All returns, other than warranty returns due to malfunction, must be in the original packaging with the factory seal unbroken; otherwise they will be rejected and the customer will be assessed a $50 charge.
5) M&A regrets that it cannot accept those returns which are not in compliance with the RMA terms established by our suppliers. Please contact our Customer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can provide further assistance to you in following the proper procedure to ensure your desired action, be it a credit or an exchange, is completed as quickly as possible.
6) We at M&A greatly appreciate your business.
M&A disclaims any responsibility for products described on this site, other than those it manufactures itself. The Customer is instructed to rely on the manufacturers’ specifications exclusively and not representations, statements, or collateral materials that may be provided by M&A. M&A makes no express warranties and disclaims any and all implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all transferable manufacturer's warranties for the products will be transferred by M&A to the customer, provided that such transfer is without liability on M&A's part. Notwithstanding the above disclaimer, all desktop computers and servers manufactured by M&A are under a one year warranty from M&A for defects in material and workmanship